Friday 30 August 2019

It's Friday!

This week has really whizzed by again and I can't believe that the children go back to school next week!

Work was OK and the time passed very quickly. At 2pm I was able to go straight home as Mike was off to Abbie's house for the weekend so it was lovely to just drive home. It's been a warm day today with plenty of sunshine but it's due to become cooler over the weekend with the odd shower.

When I looked at the news I saw that Hurricane Dorian is heading for Florida which was a bit of a shock. I just hope it's not forecast to be as bad as Irma - I know for a fact that they are still in the process of re-building the city pier on Anna Maria Island after that catastrophe.

Keith didn't go to the pub tonight so we had a lovely relaxed evening with baked potatoes for dinner. A very easy dinner! Sophie and I are engrossed in Say Yes to the Dress at the moment which makes for fascinating viewing!

No comments: