Wednesday 31 July 2019

Making muffins!

I made muffins this morning, with old bananas that had been hanging around for far too long and some pears that were over-ripe. I hate seeing food go to waste so it was great to make twelve muffins to enjoy as a late breakfast with a cup of tea.

Keith and I had various chores to do and we popped into B&Q and Wickes to look at lights for the kitchen. We have little lights under the cupboard that have hardly ever worked and Keith wanted to see if we could find some and replace the ones that were broken. We saw some but I fear it will be a fiddly job, to be honest!

In Wickes we spotted some tiles that we liked so we bought a sample from the gormless member of staff on the checkout. They're lighter than the ones we picked out before and have a sort of marble effect...


I think they'll go great with the carpet on the landing and make the room a lot lighter!

No comments: