Monday 1 July 2019

Busy, busy!

Work was very busy today as the online bookings system was down so we were inundated with calls from people trying to book classes. By the time I left at 3pm (I helped out by staying an hour extra) we'd had over 200 calls! Sara hinted that we may get even more work in the near future and I do wonder how much we can take on before we all explode! Doing the cancellations takes quite a while and has to be correct as it affects members' money!

After collecting Mike Keith and I went to Broughton to the garage as my car is still making a loud knocking noise. We thought we'd fixed it when the shock absorbers were seen to but the problem still exists. It seems much worse when the weather is dry and also when we've been driving it a lot. we spoke to one of the mechanics and I've booked it in for next Wednesday. I just hope it's not a costly job!

Sophie is off to Preston tomorrow and is staying overnight so she had her bags to pack when she got home. She's being picked up by her manager at 5.30am in the morning and I'm just very glad we don't have to take her!



No comments: