Monday 4 March 2019

Eating leftovers - Part 2

Monday morning sure does roll around quickly! Sophie woke me up and I said goodbye to her as she headed off to the gym.

Work was pleasant today and not too busy with phone calls. At 2pm I drove home and went into the conservatory to start sorting out some ebay items that we'd sold yesterday and prepare them for postage. I then discovered we didn't have any paper so I couldn't print the postage labels... Keith and I had to go to Brixworth and we finally found a ream in the small hardware shop next to the Co-op. This is the second time this little treasure trove of a store has come to my rescue! People really should use it more!

Back home I packaged everything up and we went to Broughton to send them. For once, this was hassle free and easy! No waiting in long queues! From Broughton we went to the Tesco garage where I filled my car up to the brim with diesel as we are planning on going to the coast on Wednesday to celebrate mine and Keith's 31 year anniversary of our first date!

This evening we ate more leftovers for dinner - cheese, biscuits, pate and the remains of the salad, followed by Pavlova for dessert. I really don't think I can do another evening of this! Thank goodness we're out tomorrow night, taking my Mum and Dad to the theatre!

No comments: