Tuesday 19 March 2019

A good chinwag!

I was working with Monica today and the shift passed quickly as I had lots of work to get through. As soon as I arrived home from work, I did a quick tidy up as Michelle was coming around for a cup of tea, and to give me a key to their house as I'm looking after their cats, Hector and Lily at the weekend.

She gave me a list of instructions and we sat and enjoyed a cup of tea and a chocolate hobnob! It was lovely to sit and have a good chat and we both talked about Brexit, which is a very sore subject at the moment. I feel we are the laughing stock of Europe and our exit from the EU will be delayed until the people that are supposed to be able to make decisions in our best interests, sort themselves out.

Michelle went at about 5pm and Sophie arrived home shortly afterwards. Keith was in charge of dinner this evening and we were having sausages...three kinds! Veggie for Sophie, chipolatas for Mike and normal ones for Keith and I. It took him ages, but the meal was delicious!

No comments: