Thursday 13 December 2018

Traffic troubles!

It was a very cold and frosty morning when we all awoke at 6am and I have to admit to being a bit worried about Sophie driving to the gym so early. When I ventured out at 7.30am the road between Walgrave and Holcot was white so it was obvious the gritters hadn't been out last night!

On the A43 I came across a traffic jam so I took an alternative route and the roads became busier and busier. I'm amazed I got to work on time, but Sadie, who I was working with today, was 45 minutes late! She drives the same route as I do but had made the mistake of getting back onto the A43 where there had been two accidents. I'm just glad that Sophie left early as she would never have made it to her work on time!

It was a quiet morning but I was kept busy with admin jobs so the time flew. Back at home, Mum and Dad popped around for a cup of tea and mentioned, almost in passing, that they had been to see a house in Mawsley and it was beautiful. I was a bit worried as to why it had been put up for sale so close to Christmas but I agreed to go and see it with them tomorrow. My Mum seemed smitten!


No comments: