Sunday 30 December 2018

A bit of a pamper!

Sophie went to the gym this morning and we gave her a lift as we needed to go to Tesco and buy food for New Year's Eve.

The weather this morning has been very pleasant and we saw the sun! It's also quite mild and feels more like early October than December! We went back to collect Sophie and as we were a bit early for her we sat in the car and read the Sunday papers. Lovely!

Back home we made scrambled eggs on toast for brunch and then it was time to relax and have a pamper! I put on a fruity face mask that was red and my eye masks, while Sophie applied the hair colour to my roots. She said I looked like Donald Trump! I will post a pic when she sends it to me!

Afterwards I had a lovely hot shower and did look a bit more plumped! Back downstairs, Sophie made me a Margarita and that went down very well! I researched pubs for New Year's Day (I have to get out of the house!) and also looked at my Birthday trip down to London when we want to visit the Olympic Park.

Keith made a delicious roast beef for dinner and we opened a bottle of wine that had been included in the hamper my parents gave us. It was gorgeous with the beef. After dinner Sophie wanted to watch a film called Bird Box that was on Netflix. It was a bit scary (and at times, gruesome) but we enjoyed it nonetheless!

No comments: