Monday 3 December 2018

Festive purchases!

Keith took me to work this morning and the shift passed pleasantly enough. At 2pm, when Keith picked me up we decided to head straight for Jones's as I needed some more Christmas cards and we also wanted to buy some batteries. I somehow managed to spend over £60 in there as I bought a little lit tree for outside as well as some gifts for the children! The place was busy with lots of people buying Christmas stuff and I spotted some crackers for the big day as well.

Back home we set everything up and the little tree looked lovely outside our front door! The street is starting to look festive now as more people put up decorations. I can't believe that Christmas is just around the corner!

I tried in vain to buy a subscription for Mike's Playstation but I think there was a problem with adding my credit card and in the end I called the company to find out what was wrong. They said the problem wasn't with them so I just know I'll have to call Sony in the end to get it sorted!

No comments: