Thursday 27 December 2018

Back to normality!

Sophie took me to work this morning as she was off to the gym and Keith needed the car to go shopping (again).

I discovered I was alone in answering the phones, although Sara did step in when the calls mounted up, but it was a busy shift and I had to do the cinema box office returns as well, as Stella was on holiday. Subsequently, the time flew by!

Keith and Sophie came to pick me up at 3pm and we went to collect Mike from Gemma's house. The weather has been disappointing again today, with grey skies and a damp feeling to the air.

After we got home I did very little, and felt guilty about it, so tomorrow I've suggested to Sophie we go out for a short walk, just to get some fresh air!

Dinner tonight was Keith's turkey curry! It has all gone now, which is a shame, as it was a delicious joint and he bought beef for Sunday. I feel like I have eaten and drunk way too much this Christmas!

No comments: