Friday 14 December 2018

New house?

It seemed very festive at work today and I received a card and some shortbread from Sara as well as a large bar of chocolate from Emma as a thank you for the training I'd done with her. I was delighted!

The shift passed quickly as I had lots to do and I bid Happy Christmas to my colleagues because today will be the last time I see them as I am off from tomorrow! Yippee!

At 3pm I picked up my Mum and we drove over to Mawsley to look at the house she had fallen in love with. As we went in I could see why! It was immaculate and it was like looking at a showhome on a new development! One of the owners was there (with his two lovely cats) and explained why they were selling - he and his wife had wanted a house nearby some time ago but it had fallen through, so now they had a second chance they'd put their house on the market in the hope they could sell it and move on.

The house truly was lovely and the garage was amazing - they had carpeted the floor as they had a nice car in there and the whole garden area and driveway was beautiful. I had a great chat with the owner so my mind was definitely put at rest!

I took Mum home and battled my way back through heavy traffic. To be honest, it would be a lot easier for us if my parents lived at Mawsley as I hate having to cross the busy A43 every time we go and see them!


No comments: