Monday 10 December 2018

The start of a long week!

Keith took me to work this morning as we were planning to go and get Sophie's car sorted out when I finished at 2pm.

Work passed very pleasantly and as soon as Keith picked me up we headed down to get Sophie's car and take it into town. The head man came out, had a look at the rear wing and said it would cost £160.00 to fix, but he couldn't do it until January, which we were expecting.

We drove back, dropped the car off and went to Riverside as I had a parcel I needed to collect. Boots was busy with shoppers and I sprayed a couple of aftershaves onto myself to test them as I was looking for inspiration for Keith and Mike! The Chanel Allure for men was gorgeous!

After shopping we popped into Costa for a Flat White and a snack - a sausage roll for Keith and a warmed mince pie for me. Delicious!

Back home we mooched about until Sophie came home and then relaxed while Keith made chicken in a black bean sauce for dinner. The house looks lovely and festive at the moment and it's very cosy and warm. The weather outside is frightful!

No comments: