Saturday 15 December 2018

Last day of working!

Keith took me into work today for my last day before I finished for Christmas. We had bad weather forecast for today, and a warning for snow, but we were more likely to get a lot of rain.

I was working with Bette and the day passed very pleasantly indeed, as it was quiet and nobody else was in the office! Outside the weather was horrible, but we just had rain and wind, and it was very cold.

Sophie had been to the gym in the afternoon so she picked me up at 4pm and we went joyfully home! On the way we bought some snacks as we had planned on playing cards in the conservatory for a change. It's been ages since we did that!

We played cards and Sophie cooked a delicious curry. We had planned on going to France tomorrow for the day but I was very glad we'd changed our minds as I was a wee bit weary from work and it would have meant a very early morning!



No comments: