Wednesday 12 December 2018

Christmas shopping spree!

I was in at work covering a shift for a colleague and I had another busy day. The time flew by! Emma answered phone calls today and did really well but I was still there to help her. We were lucky that it wasn't too busy so I could get on with some admin work in between helping her out.

When the shift finished I drove home, collected Keith and we went to Aldi and Tesco to do our shopping. We had some Clubcard vouchers to spend so we bought some treats for Christmas, including a Christmas pudding and some Brandy cream. We also splashed out on some whisky, vodka and gin and a bottle of Champagne for Christmas morning. Now, we don't have to do too much before the big day!

We arrived home at about 4.30pm, feeling very weary and laden down with bags. I was annoyed to find dirty dishes in the sink, so had a word with Mike. There is still no sign of him getting a job and we are growing increasingly worried about his finances, especially as he has a phone contract.

I said I would give him a list of chores to do the next day. That'll keep him busy!


No comments: