Tuesday 11 December 2018

An afternoon of paperwork...

I drove myself into work this morning and discovered that Stella, who does all the cinema admin, has shingles which will keep her off until at least next week. Sheila asked me to do the Box Office returns and I was only too happy to oblige. I did feel sorry for Stella, though, poor thing.

I was kept busy all morning and carried on training Emma who seems to enjoy working with us. She has picked things up really quickly and is lovely to work with.

At 2pm I sped off home and spent a busy afternoon sorting out paperwork and renewing our home insurance. I'd bought a gift for my Mum on ebay - a Mason's china urn in the pattern that she loves so I carefully inspected it and wrapped it up for her. She will be very surprised to see it, especially as we haven't been to any antique fairs lately!

The gifts under the tree are growing, so that's good news. I do hate to see the tree bare of any presents!

In the evening Sophie and I made breaded pork escalopes for dinner and very good they were, too!

No comments: