Sunday 30 September 2018

Sunday working...

I was working today, mainly to help Sara out as she had worked yesterday and would have been in every day for almost two weeks. I didn't mind, but I would have preferred to have been at home!

I was working with Denise and the day passed pleasantly enough, with nicely spaced calls and some work to do for Sara, which kept me busy. It was a relief to go at 4pm though, especially as there was a wrestling match on in the main hall and it was very busy and noisy! I sped home and learned that we hadn't sold anything this week on eBay, but Sophie had put some more items on, mainly bundles of DVDs and PS3 games. She had also made some banana cakes and cookies so we sat down to read the papers and had a cup of tea with a slice of cake.

The weather outside was cloudy and cool so we didn't venture out for a walk. Keith made Coq au Vin for dinner which was delicious and after we'd eaten we settled down to watch The Cry, which is turning out to be very good, despite the numerous and annoying flashbacks!

No comments: