Tuesday 18 September 2018

Same old...

Keith and I went to Aldi and Tesco this morning (as is usual on a Tuesday!) to get dinner for tonight and some other bits and bobs we needed. It was then home to have bacon baps for a late breakfast and mooch about doing some little jobs until lunchtime. I have only two more Tuesdays free, as from the first week in October I'm going to be doing extra hours on this day, which is great as I need all the hours I can get at the moment!

We drove down to Sophie's work to take her out for a break and headed for the Weston Favell Centre as she needed some petrol for her car. After we'd filled up we called into Costa on the ground floor of the shopping mall and I enjoyed a lovely decaffeinated Flat White with a packet of biscuits.

We dropped Soph back off and headed to the Golf Club to pick up Mike who arrived looking dirty and tired, poor thing!

In the evening Sophie cooked a chicken curry while I sat in the kitchen and completed the crossword. I really would love it if we had a kitchen with an island in the middle so I could sit comfortably. I drag our bar stool in from the study and sit on that at the moment!

No comments: