Monday 10 September 2018

Start of the working week!

I really didn't feel like going to work today and had a terrible headache. However, after a coffee and a shower I felt better, but Keith took me in, just in case! He'd already taken Mike to work as he's back to normal this week after his short break.

We had a busy morning, made worse by my colleague training someone on how we worked, so I had to answer most of the phone calls! There was so much information for the poor woman to absorb, no wonder she looked a bit shell-shocked, and she isn't even going to be working in the contact centre anyway!

Keith picked me up at 2pm but Mike was working a bit later today so we went home, calling into the pharmacy at Mawsley on the way to say we were going to go back to our surgery to get our prescriptions. Our doctor hadn't been too happy when we confessed we'd swapped and had explained how it affected the surgery, so we decided to swap back!

Back home, Keith and I decided to catch up with the drama series, Bodyguard, but half way through, Mike called to ask us to pick him up. Of course, this coincided with the school run so the roads were hectic! I hope this isn't going to be a permanent arrangement as it suits me nicely that he finishes at 2.30pm and I can pick him up after work!

Mike went out in the evening with Georgia, so there was just the three of us for dinner again. They appeared later in the evening and I was reminded of how lovely she is. I just hope it lasts!


No comments: