Friday 1 June 2018

Swapsies!

I had another busy session at work and it was great to escape at 2pm and go home to relax. Sophie and I decided to drive down to Dunelm as she wanted to change her lampshade. She'd bought a gold coloured one but had realised when she'd got home that her two lamps on either side of her bed were silver!

It had been quite a while since she'd bought the lampshade but we were able to do a straight swap and she even received £2 back as they been reduced! On the way home we called into Gallone's to treat ourselves to an ice-cream but their credit card machine wasn't working. We went to Waitrose instead and bought two boxes of ice-creams which cost half the price of the sundaes we would have chosen in Gallone's!

In the evening we enjoyed a glass of wine and I finished off the curry that Keith had started earlier. After dinner we settled down to watch a good film from 1996 starring Alec Baldwin and Demi Moore called The Juror. I'm just glad I didn't see it before I did Jury service last year!

No comments: