Thursday 28 June 2018

Memories!

I was on my own for an hour at work this morning but at least it was nice and quiet. It became noisier as the morning wore on!

Today had started off grey and cloudy but the sky soon cleared and we had sunshine and blue skies again. My morning was fairly busy and I sped home at 2pm to have a chat with Sophie and change.

We only had ten children at the After-School Club and we spent the whole session out in the playground again. In the distance I could see a bank of white cloud but it was very slow moving and I did wonder if it meant we'd get a thunderstorm later on.

I was at home before 6pm and we settled down to watch Dale Winton's Florida Fly Drive. It's such a shame he has now passed away but it looked like he was having the time of his life in the Sunshine State! He visited Sanibel, Captiva and Naples so it was wonderful seeing places we'd visited on the television. That's a recording to keep so we can watch it again!

I feel asleep on the sofa in the evening when England were playing Belgium. It was a good job we didn't win!

No comments: