Tuesday 12 June 2018

Mooching about!

Mike was back at work today so at least he's giving the job a chance! I woke up to hear Keith come home but stayed awake this morning!

We went over to Tesco and left Sophie at home to get ready. We called to see Mum and Dad and took them a paper and I learned that my Dad had a physiotherapy session tomorrow! I wish I'd known earlier!

We returned home, picked Sophie up and went to Jones's as I needed bird food again! We are still being visited by flocks of starlings, sparrows, blackbirds and the little blue tits, but we also have very hungry bigger birds visiting in the early morning, such as rooks, jackdaws and magpies and it's these that take all the food on the ground. They even try and hang off the feeders!

After Jones's we went to Riverside and visited Boots and Next as Sophie needs a new dress for her graduation ceremony next month. There was nothing at all in Next so we returned home for some lunch and a mooch about. It was too late to start anything worthwhile so I literally hung about until it was time to start work at 3pm.

We had a good session and stayed outside for the whole afternoon. It's been a mixed day of sunshine and clouds and a lot cooler than yesterday, thank goodness. It was quite hot! It was lovely to get home again, play cards in the conservatory and sip a Gin and Tonic. Bliss!

No comments: