Monday 4 June 2018

Back to work...

I woke up feeling a bit gloomy today as it was back to a long day working! I was very busy at work trying to do all the box office returns from the weekend in between answering calls. The time flew by and soon I was driving home to have a quick chat with Sophie and Keith before going to school.

We only had one child in the after-school club at first and then two more little girls joined after they'd been to a French class. It was too cold to stay long in the playground so we came in and played Monopoly, something we haven't done for quite a while. The weather has been very disappointing today with a thick layer of cloud that hasn't shifted, and it's been chilly with it!

Mike and Sophie came to meet me from school and then it was home to play a few games of cards before dinner. At least I'm not in tomorrow morning like I have been for the last two weeks!


No comments: