Thursday 31 May 2018

An early start.

I had texted Sara last night saying that we'd been delayed on the ferry and had asked if it was OK to go in a bit later, but I was up at 7am and into work at the normal time. Sara was glad I'd gone in as we were very busy with phone calls and I had to do the box office returns as well! The time flew by! By the end of my shift I felt very tired indeed!

I dashed home, very glad I didn't have to go to school today! After a quick change Sophie, Keith and I went to see my Mum and Dad and took them a bottle of wine and some chocolates. The wine was from a village called Saint Pourcain and they had stayed at a little auberge there for many a time while visiting France, so it held special memories for them both.

On the way home we called into the local shop and Sophie bought us an ice-cream. The sun was out and it was lovely to sit in the car and enjoy our treat!

In the evening we were all very tired! Our long day yesterday had really caught up with us! Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

No comments: