Thursday 17 March 2016

More winners!

It's been a beautiful day today with gorgeous blue skies and huge fluffy white clouds. There was just the very slightest hint of Spring in the air but the forecast for the next three days is not brilliant. I wished we could have made the most of it but it's shopping day today and after Keith got back from a walk we sat down and did the weekly menu.

We also had another good day at Cheltenham with Keith having two winners while I had two horses coming in second, which was fine with me as I had them on an each way bet.

We had to record the races as we were out doing the weekly shop but we certainly enjoyed watching the racing when we returned! I said to Keith I would treat him to a couple of pints in the pub so after picking Sophie up from uni and dropping her off at home we went for a drink.

The pub was quiet and after moving seats twice we were able to get our normal window position. We had a good chat and watched the pub slowly fill up over a couple of drinks before heading home to finish cooking the curry that Keith had prepared in the afternoon.

After dinner we watched my favourite murder mystery of the moment - Death in Paradise on DVD. I love watching the programme and seeing the beautiful Caribbean sea and sky!

No comments: