Wednesday 30 March 2016

Getting things done...

I had to finish my second counselling assignment today and email it off to my tutor so I did that after we'd taken Sophie to work at 9am this morning. Mike also wanted to go to Brixworth so we dropped him off there and then came back to get things done.

It's been a gorgeous day today with lots of blue skies and sunshine and I really felt in the mood to give the house a good clean. We have a surveyor coming from B&Q this evening so we gave the en-suite bathroom a good scrub and then I cleaned the rest of the house.

I had to go and pick up the kids on my own as Keith stayed in to see the surveyor. I picked Mike up first and he tried to persuade me to get him a moped so he would be more independent. I certainly have reservations about getting him one but I told him to wait until we could both speak to Keith about the matter!

Back home the surveyor had been and gone and said he might be able to get the shower tray lowered to floor level which would be good. He also said he might be able to get the work done quicker than we'd expected so that would be a bonus!





No comments: