Monday 21 March 2016

Getting ready

This morning Keith and I went to Mum and Dad's new house as Ian was also coming over to fix up the garage with electrical sockets. Dad wants to use the garage as his model aeroplane workshop and needed more sockets than was already there. Mum and Dad were still at their rented house and as there wasn't much for me to do I went home to do some housework before popping back over at midday.

Ian had to go home at 12pm so after having a quick lunch with Mum and Dad who had arrived just after me, Keith and I went home and pottered about until it was time to pick up Sophie. On our way home we called into Beckworth as I wanted to get a "New Home" card for my parents and a little treat to welcome them to their new house.

I picked out a lovely garden tub with pretty Spring flowers and Sophie bought herself a baguette and some garlic mayonnaise. We had a lovely morning today but then it clouded over in the afternoon and became quite chilly. It's certainly not Spring just yet!

In the evening I had to drive to Moulton to pick up Mike from Heather's and as soon as he appeared we drove home to make dinner of Macaroni Cheese. The last time I cooked the dish it wasn't up to Sophie's standard but she pronounced tonight's meal as the best ever! Phew!


No comments: