Wednesday 22 January 2014

Getting up a sweat!

Today I felt like I've been chained to my desk, in between printing out yet more photos (good job I have a benevolent employer!) and working my way through various office chores.

Sophie and I were more than ready for the gym after work (it's been a while!) and we both worked hard, doing the full stint on the cross-trainer, the treadmill and the bike. It doesn't seem quite so manically busy now, probably because a lot of New Year's resolutions have worn off! We enjoyed a lovely session in the spa afterwards and a hot shower before we braved the cold conditions outside.

I met Liam in the car park and we had a chat about wine and beer...I have been trying to give up in the week again but the white wines I bought for last Saturday were delicious so I've had to sample them...just for future reference you understand!


No comments: