Wednesday 15 January 2014

Birthday celebrations!

Today was my Birthday and I've had a lovely time, despite having to go to work!

I opened my cards and a present from Keith and the children (Jura Malt Whisky) before leaving the house and was delighted with two beautiful bunches of flowers that Sophie arranged for me. It was a miserable grey day, but the weather certainly didn't affect my mood!

We had a group in at work so most of the morning I was busy but Mum and Dad popped in to see me with a card and chocolates and just as they left I had a delivery of flowers from Mum which was lovely. I do love having a Florist deliver a bouquet - makes me feel very special indeed! All through the day I received some lovely Birthday wishes on Facebook, which again made me feel great. Why can't Birthdays happen every day! To make things even better my Tassimo delivery arrived mid-morning so now we can enjoy lots of different teas, coffees and chocolate!

After work it was home to relax in the bath before we headed over to The Han restaurant in Market Harborough. The restaurant wasn't at all busy and we chose the Han Banquet which was four courses, so plenty to eat! I enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine as Keith had very kindly offered to drive so all in all it was a great night.

We staggered off home afterwards and all collapsed on the sofa to watch Fashion Police having a go at the celebrities arriving for the Golden Globes. Hilarious!

No comments: