Friday 6 October 2023

So glad it's Friday!

I was so relieved that today was Friday and the weekend was beckoning! I had lots to do at work today, so the time flew by, thank goodness! I'm hoping that a weekend away from a computer and mouse will help my arm and shoulder!

When I arrived home, I sat and watched an episode of The Vintage French Farmhouse which was filmed in Provence. It was lovely to see the gorgeous countryside that we'd travelled through only a few weeks ago.

Keith went to the pub in the evening, and Sophie and I opened a beautiful bottle of red wine (Pepper Box) and watched Grand Designs. It was a lovely thought that we had some great things planned this weekend to look forward to!

This weekend we're all set for higher temperatures and sunshine so the summer we didn't get in July and August has arrived now! It's mad! Having said that, a few years ago, I can remember one Halloween being about 23c!

No comments: