Thursday 19 October 2023

Feeling annoyed!

I had to work an extra hour today because of the time I'd lost a couple of weeks ago, so I was at work until 3pm. I answered all the emails but ground to a halt at 1pm with not much to do! Luckily, I had a load of box office returns to scan so that kept me busy until I went home!

Annoyingly, as I drove through Walgrave, I discovered that the road home was closed, so I had to make a diversion up to the A43. I was blooming annoyed! It seems that at the moment there are so many roads closed for one reason or another! However, the news about it had been on our local Facebook page and I just hadn't read the dates properly, thinking it was next week when the children are on their half-term holiday. I was forced to drive past the primary school and couldn't believe how many cars were parked in the surrounding area! I'm sure it never used to be like that when Sophie and Mike were there!

Back home I sat on the sofa with Keith and we decided to catch up with Rise of the Nazis: Manhunt, but I fell asleep! Oh dear!

Sophie took charge in the kitchen this evening and made a delicious meal of beef tacos, with lots of vegetables. The leftovers did make it to the tubs for lunch tomorrow!

No comments: