Tuesday 17 October 2023

A better mood!

I was in a better mood at work today, and thankfully, I was taken off the phone and able to concentrate on the moan report so I could finish it. Once that was done, I helped Sara with emails and the time flew by.

Keith was out this evening to watch Sileby play, and I told him to wrap up as the wind outside was chilly. It wasn't as cold as yesterday, but Autumn is definitely upon us!

Sophie cooked a delicious orzo pasta dish with peas and pancetta and it was perfect for a cold night. The kitts do come and join us in the living room, especially Gomez, but Mooney seems to prefer the conservatory and is often out there on his own. They have developed real characters since we adopted them and Gomez is far more outgoing and inquisitive. I think that once we let them out he will roam far and wide to explore, which is a little worrying!

Sophie and I watched Grand Designs this evening, followed by Fake or Fortune, which was very interesting and featured an artist called Gorky, who I'd never heard of.

Keith arrived home at about 10pm looking chilled to the bone and tucked into a plate of oven chips that I'd cooked for him. At least this evening I didn't overcook them!

No comments: