Tuesday 3 October 2023

Changing my mind

I initially texted Sara at 7am this morning to say I wouldn't be at work today as the pain in my shoulder and arm was bad before I'd even got into work, but by 9am I felt a lot better. Keith had been shopping and when he got back I said I was going in for 10am. I drove, but he came with me as I doubted I'd get a space at that time of the morning.

I had so much to do at work, and the thought of sitting at home all day again and watching television was horrible. My arm did hurt in the afternoon, but I managed to get a lot done, thank goodness.

I had ordered a massager from Amazon and it arrived just after I got in from work. I'm hoping it will ease out the knots in my back and neck! Keith can also use it on his feet so I'm sure it will come in useful!

Sophie went out for a meal with Daisy and Laura this evening and Keith and I had our guilty pleasure dinner - sausage, egg and chips. It doesn't hurt every once in a while, and all the ingredients were lovely quality!

With Sophie out, we watched an episode about the hunt for the Nazis after the second world war and Annika, set in Scotland, so pretty serious stuff this evening. I fell asleep waiting for Sophie to come home, and as she'd only gone to The Telegraph pub in Moulton, she wasn't late. Hooray!

No comments: