Thursday 26 October 2023

A quiet start to the day

I was on my own this morning because Sara was working from home (her cough was terrible yesterday, by all accounts), and Sheila was at another centre. Bliss! It was lovely and quiet and I was able to get a lot done.

I concentrated on the customer service emails today and helped the others with a few queries before leaving at 3pm. Back home I pottered about, and Keith and I did the list as he is going shopping tomorrow for a change. I can't quite believe that it's Friday tomorrow and I said to Keith that I think somebody has altered the time to make it go faster!

Sophie was out tonight with Laura for a meal at The Rose and Crown in Yardley Hastings, so Keith and I raided the freezer for something to eat. We have so much stuff in there and easily found a meal for tonight. We're hoping to get a turkey for our Christmas meal soon so we'll have to find room for it! We're planning to pop into Beckworth next week to see if they have arrived.

Keith and I watched two episodes of the third series of Lupin this evening and we both thoroughly enjoyed them. I know that it can be a little far-fetched but it's brilliant TV!

Sophie arrived home at about 10.30 and after a quick chat, it was definitely time for bed!

No comments: