Tuesday 16 May 2023

Two different days!

Monday

I had a bad day at work on Monday, with a lot of people in the office making some very irritating noises, and I had several annoying callers, so I felt drained at the end of the day! I really hate it when we have lots of other people in the office as it impacts us when we're trying to hear people on the phone!. It was a huge relief to escape at 4pm and drive home in peace and quiet! 

Sophie cooked fajitas tonight with lots of vegetables and we both sprinkled some jalapeno peppers over the filling, and they were delicious!

Tuesday 

After yesterday I wasn't looking forward to work but it was totally different and was a very pleasant day, thank goodness! I helped Sara out with the customer service emails, managing to clear them all before I went home.

Keith told me, when I got home, that he'd tried to arrange a dentist appointment, but was told he was no longer on his old dentist's books. It had been four years since he'd been which is no surprise as we had covid from 2020 to 2022! I was annoyed on his behalf because they could have contacted him to ask if he still wanted to be with the dentist! I am certain the same has happened to me as well, as I think the last time I went was in 2019! I  had been with my dentist since I was a child and when he retired, the new one was horrible!

There seem to be hardly any options for NHS dentists in our area so we may have to go private, something I'm not very happy about!

Sophie cooked again tonight and we had chicken Kyivs with crushed new potatoes, green beans and broccoli. Lovely!

No comments: