Thursday 25 May 2023

Time flies!

I had a busy shift, helping Sara with emails, and then putting on some films until the end of June. This year is going by so fast, I can't believe it's June next week!

I stayed for an extra half an hour today, to make up for leaving early on Monday, and on the way home I popped to the post office to return an order to Amazon. I'd ordered some Nivea moisturiser and the pot was tiny (50ml) but I was charged £6.95 for it! It was my fault as I should have realised it was so small, but I was desperate as my normal order was out of stock. As soon as I got home I had an email from Amazon saying I'd been credited for the return which was great news!

I spent the rest of the afternoon preparing the dinner (meatballs in a tomato sauce with pasta) and doing porridges and lunches again so the bonus hours I had flew by!

No comments: