Tuesday 23 May 2023

Feeling a bit frazzled!

I was thankful when work was over today as Tuesday is rapidly becoming my least favourite day of the week... At least I have tomorrow's day off to look forward to!

As soon as I got home I collected Keith again and we sped off to the care home, picked up the urine sample and drove to Woodlands. I somehow missed the turning and had to go to the next junction and cross over the A14. I was a bit frazzled when I finally arrived! The traffic was terrible again, and the road was full of lorries!

It was heaven to finally get home and relax after my somewhat stressful day! Sophie cooked again and she made spaghetti carbonara, but we really didn't have enough parmesan cheese and the sauce was a bit wet. It tasted delicious, though, and Sophie does make delicious garlic bread!

No comments: