Wednesday 10 May 2023

Scrub a dub dub!

Today has been spent at home, cleaning the house and giving the bathrooms an extra scrub. I have to say, I wasn't happy about it, but it had to be done! To help, I downloaded the Greatest Hits radio app on my phone so I could listen to Ken Bruce while I worked, and it was great to hear his voice again. It wasn't the same, though. His show was interspersed with adverts, which were annoying!

I finished mid-afternoon and I was glad I'd spent the time cleaning, as the house looked lovely, and the bathrooms sparkled. I just wonder how long they'll stay that way! 

The weather this morning was lovely, but it clouded over in the afternoon with showers of rain, and it's been a disappointing Spring so far this year. I don't want it red hot, but some sunshine would be a bonus!

After dinner, Sophie and I watched Lost Horizon again, and I think she enjoyed the film! There were quite a few songs that we skipped through and she already had a feeling about what would happen at the end! I have to admit it was a bit cheesy but enjoyable nonetheless (and actually had a valuable message!).

No comments: