Monday 13 March 2023

Snow again!

When Sophie set off for the gym this morning, it started to snow! I thought we had seen the last of the wintry weather, but obviously not! It was even heavier when I left at 7.30am but it wasn't settling. By about mid-morning, it had all gone.

Sheila managed to sort out my computer, thank goodness. I really didn't want to have to sit at another desk today! The rest of my shift was busy as the Easter holidays are looming and Sheila was dropping hints about crash courses and holiday activities!

Dinner this evening, cooked by Sophie, was a delicious stir-fry again, but we all agreed, we're a bit stir-fried out at the moment!

Keith and I indulged in an episode of Beyond Paradise after we'd eaten. It's a great spin-off from Death in Paradise and the beautiful Devon countryside is stunning!


No comments: