Monday 6 March 2023

35 years!

Keith and I had very muted celebrations today but both of us were amazed at how quickly the time had flown past since our first date in 1988! 

I groaned when I swung my legs out of bed... Mondays roll around far too quickly for my liking! That said, it seems like a downhill ride to Friday once today is over! We had a meeting first thing at work, which gave us an opportunity to air anything we wanted to say and Sara did mention that Shirley was taking longer than she thought to get the hang of the job!

Kathy left early today as she was watching a Zoom call of her sister-in-law's funeral, so it was just Jo and I answering calls in the afternoon. 

Back home, Keith and I started watching Endeavour, which was a bit naughty but I felt very tired this evening! Both of us struggled to keep up with what was going on, to be honest, but it was lovely to see the wonderful views of Oxford!

No comments: