Thursday 16 March 2023

A new friend!

My shorter shift passed very quickly today as I was asked by Sheila to put all the holiday activities onto the system, and I also managed to finish the first week's crash courses. I had orders to process and the moan report to scan before I gave it to Sara to read, so the time flew by!

At 2pm I drove over to Kettering to collect my Mum and we sped back to Northampton for her nail appointment at 3pm. Natalia's dogs were about and she let the female dog into her little room to say hello. She'd recently had pups and was very friendly and affectionate!


She was a little stinky, though, so all my clothes went into the wash when I got home later in the evening!

Keith and I watched a new series in the evening, after dinner, called A Town Called Malice, which is set in the 1980s with a soundtrack from the era, so right up my street! Halfway through, Sophie appeared at the door looking an absolute fright, with a face pack covering her face. Talk about scary!





No comments: