Monday 16 May 2022

Some people!

Jo came into work this morning saying she didn't feel very well... I just knew she had covid, which was confirmed later in the day when she tested positive! She had tested before she came to work, and it was negative, so this virus is still about!

Work was OK, but I am finding it increasingly difficult to be on the phone now because people are so thoughtless. My favourite (not) is when customers call when they're driving and want to sign up children with a membership or are asking about swimming lessons... just go home and do it where it's quiet and I can hear you! Maybe it's time for a change of job!

At home in the evening, after dinner, Keith went upstairs to watch Newcastle play and Sophie and I watched 90 Day Fiance. It's pure escapism, and although we realise some of it is contrived, it's enjoyable nonetheless and a perfect antidote to a stressful day!


No comments: