Monday 23 May 2022

Monday again!

I slept well last night so didn't feel so tired this morning. Work was OK, and Jo was back after having covid. She hadn't felt ill at all, and her experience of the virus was similar to mine. We have a new threat now, though, in the UK... Monkeypox! Can you believe it? This is normally found only in Africa but seems to be spreading here and in Europe. I don't think it's as dangerous as covid, but it's a little worrying all the same, especially for those under 50 who haven't been vaccinated against smallpox.

I popped into the post office at Moulton on the way home to take an eBay parcel, and we're back up to a reasonable amount in our Paypal account after the spending sprees in London of late! There's enough for lunch at Pizza Express, but we're saving up for a restaurant lunch in July when we go to The Tower of London!

I cooked dinner tonight - breaded fish fillets, cauliflower cheese and cubed roasted potatoes. I wasn't really looking forward to it but it was better than I expected!

No comments: