Tuesday 10 May 2022

Dreaming!

I had to take my Dad's car today as my front two tyres were being replaced and I was disheartened to see how dirty his car was... maybe on Wednesday I'll try and get it washed!

I felt tired again this morning, but not as badly as yesterday, and I managed to get a lot of work done, including a whole load of cancellations (worrying), a few orders, and the report that Sara now wants me to do every month.

It was great to escape at 4pm and head home, and look forward to tomorrow off. Before dinner, we watched a programme featuring Jane McDonald in the Florida Keys. Seeing the places she visited brought back some fantastic memories! She stayed in Marathon and the hotel and beaches looked gorgeous! How lovely to go back and spend a couple of weeks relaxing in the Florida sunshine!



No comments: