Tuesday 26 October 2021

The days roll into one...

Monday and Tuesday have been quiet, mostly uneventful days, so not much to report at all. This is what happens when most of the day is spent working!

It's half-term this week but after a mad hour on the phones, it calmed down a lot and was a lot quieter than I thought, on both days. We had the usual endless swimming enquiries, but not as many as I'd feared.

On Tuesday we were finally told what the opening times over Christmas would be, and I have to say I was disappointed. Last year we didn't open on Christmas Eve, but this year we are, albeit a shorter day. Christmas falls particularly badly for me in 2021 - I work Monday, Tuesday and Friday so it was looking very much like I would only get the Saturday and Sunday off, like a normal week!

However, Sara and Sheila had a meeting this morning and the holiday rota has been mostly sorted out. I have Christmas Eve off but will have to work the Bank Holiday Monday. I am then off Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, in on New Year's Eve and off over the weekend, returning to work on Monday 3 January. So, it could have been a lot worse!


No comments: