Friday 8 October 2021

So glad it's the end of the week!

Another week has whizzed by and I was glad it was Friday! I spent two hours doing admin work and at 10am went on the phone. The first few callers I had were annoying and I was hoping it wouldn't set the tone for the day!

Sheila had made some scones and she managed to get all of us to eat one by the time we left at 4pm! It was a much better day than I'd been expecting, made easier by having an extra member of staff, Vicky, working with us.

Keith went to the pub this evening, and Sophie and I sipped a glass of Chardonnay and watched an excellent film called Chef. It was perfect for a Friday night and we both loved the soundtrack. That's the background music for Scrabble nights sorted!

As there was so much food leftover from last night, Sophie and I mixed the meat and vegetables with kidney beans, cheese and nachos to make another meal. Keith didn't fancy it again, so we ate alone. It was delicious but we still can't make it as good as they do at The Lamplighter!

No comments: