Friday 29 October 2021

Ending the week on a good note!

I had a very pleasant shift at work today, helped by Vicky coming in as an extra person on the phone. There was only Sheila, Kathy, Vicky and myself in, so it was very relaxed, and just how the end of the week should be! It seems incredible that half-term is now over - the week has sped by!

This evening Sophie and I enjoyed a bottle of The Ned Pinot Gris, our last bottle! We will have to invest in some more, it's so delicious! The plan is for Keith and me to abstain from alcohol in November in readiness for our little break in Mallorca in December. I did it once before in November and did very well - there are so many non-alcoholic drinks available now that it's quite easy to sip something delicious!

Our film choice for tonight was Disclosure, and Sophie and I enjoyed it very much. It had been ages since I'd seen it but I love Michael Douglas's early films - he was quite the dish!

No comments: