Friday 15 October 2021

A different world!

I had plenty to do at work today, even though I thought I was running out of jobs on Tuesday! A whole load of invoices and orders needed processing and the phones were busy. We have one more week before the October half-term holidays begin, and I suspect we will be frantic then!

Sophie and I decided to watch the 1976 film, Carrie, this evening and both of us were shocked at life back in the 70s! John Travolta slapped his girlfriend twice, a teacher was smoking around the pupils and then she hit one of the girls! It was definitely a different world back then!

I'm sure I'd seen the film before, but a long time ago, so it was great to watch it again with Sophie. She brought home a stack of DVDs from someone she works with, so that will be great to keep us going for a while!

No comments: