Friday 22 October 2021

Another week over!

I was very glad today was Friday as I felt it had been a long week! Sophie didn't have to be at work until 11am, and had booked to do a Yoga class at the gym so I woke her before I left. I thought she should have had today off completely, after the hours she'd been doing this week, but she was happy with the slightly later start.

Work was busy with phone calls about swimming, but I still managed to do some admin. The playscheme places are now ready to put on for Christmas... it's approaching fast!

In the evening Sophie and I watched Cocktail starring Tom Cruise, a film I'd never seen before. It was pure 80s schmaltz, and I thought the acting was dire, but it was pleasant enough for a Friday night! We can all have a lie-in tomorrow and a lazy weekend!

No comments: