Thursday 28 October 2021

Imparting good news!

I woke up with a headache and I really didn't feel well this morning, so I took a test straightaway. It was negative, and after taking some painkillers, I did feel better! It's horrible at the moment as every twinge or little cough can be suspected of being Covid when it's probably not! I do know far more people who have had it this time, though, so it's always worth being careful!

Before Keith and I did the shopping, we popped to the care home and took some new shoes for Dad. I tried to get a garden room appointment, but the only one available was 5pm, which was too late. I said I would take them out instead, and tried to speak to someone about their change of plan to move, but nobody was available.

Keith and I did the shopping, returned home and had lunch. I didn't pick my parents up until 3pm today and we went over to Tesco at Kettering and had a coffee in Costa. I asked them if they would like to come for Christmas dinner and they were over the moon. Their faces lit up, so that was lovely to see. I just hope Covid doesn't put halt to our plans!

We did a little bit of shopping and I took them back. I did manage to see the regional manager but said I would email as well, just to confirm. I also emailed Avery Park, so let's see how long it takes to get a response!

 

No comments: