Monday 4 October 2021

Brushing up!

As usual, I was up with Sophie at 6am this morning, and heading off to work at 7.30am. I did an hour's admin work and then had an hour's refresher training on using a defibrillator, which was better than I had been expecting. We covered CPR and the use of the machines so I feel confident should I ever need to use the equipment (but I hope I don't!).

At 10am I was back on the phones and we had a busy day. I was still trying to catch up with the orders and invoices from Friday, and there just didn't seem enough hours to get everything done! Luckily, tomorrow, I will be off the phones all the time and able to do lots of other work. Hooray!

Back home I sat at the island in the kitchen and read the papers from the weekend with a glass of the stout that Mike had bought me yesterday.



 As soon as Sophie arrived home from work she started preparing dinner - Gino's sausage orecchiette. She made a very good job of it, and it was delicious, with enough leftovers for lunches tomorrow!

Sophie's masterpiece!


No comments: