Monday 18 October 2021

An Autumnal day.

It was dark and rainy going to work this morning... I hate the early starts at this time of year!

Work was fairly busy but not as bad as I expected considering it's half term next week. When I drove home it was pouring with rain and the roads seemed slippery with the fallen leaves. Autumn is definitely here!

I'd put out a plea for help on our residents' Facebook page this morning, and when I arrived home Keith said he'd contacted an electrical engineer to look at the central heating system. If that didn't work, then he'd call a heating engineer in. The only thing was that he couldn't come out to us until Wednesday... Again, I was pleased it was so mild!

Dinner this evening was chilli con Carne and Keith cooked. Sophie and I talked about what we wanted to see and do in Mallorca. We were hoping that there would be some Christmas markets on in Palma. Last year we missed them so much!


No comments: